Sleaford REP Community Power Fund
Grants are available for community initiatives that will benefit local people living within a 5 mile radius of the Sleaford Renewable Energy Plant in the North Kesteven District.
Open for Applications
Objectives of Fund
The purpose of the fund is to provide grants for community initiatives that will benefit local people living within a 5 mile radius of the Sleaford Renewable Energy Plant in North Kesteven.
Grants of up to £5,000 are available.
A total of £125,000 will be distributed in grants over a five year period, with around £25,000 awarded annually.
Who Can Apply
Not-for-profit groups that are based and operate within 5 miles of the Sleaford Renewable Energy Plant can apply.
To be eligible groups must have:
- A constitution, or governing document.
- A bank or building society account.
The funding is for projects that meet the following objectives:
- Cover one of the following: the environment, sport, wellbeing and education.
- Encourage community cohesion to build stronger communities.
- Benefit the community/group by supporting activities and projects that bring wider community benefit.
How To Apply
Applications can be submitted at any time.
The Community Power Fund Panel meets quarterly to assess applications.
Two separate application forms are available:
- One for grants of up to £1,000.
- One for grants of between £1,001 and £5,000.
Application forms are available on the North Kesteven District Council website.